Your servers are always secure in the cloud.
What is Vodacom Cloud Back-up?
Vodacom Cloud Back-up is a cost-effective way to back up your on-premises servers and desktops to the cloud. It offers flexibility, high performance and secure back-ups over the internet for all hardware infrastructure, and can be implemented as a private cloud, community cloud, public cloud or hybrid cloud.
- Private clouds are provisioned and used by a single organisation, irrespective of where their data center is located.
- Community clouds are used by a small set of known customers – often operating within the same industry – who share similar requirements in terms of performance, security, cost and other factors.
- The public cloud is owned and operated by Vodacom Business, and is used by all customers.
- The hybrid cloud draws from various models. Each aspect of this storage system is owned and operated by a different entity, and integrated across different environments with managed software.
The benefits of Cloud Back-up
How much does Cloud Back-up cost?
To determine the exact cost of your Cloud Back-up system, you will need to consider the following:
- The number of servers that need to be backed up
- The type of server operating system and the applications of the server
- The number of desktops and laptops to be included
- The disk capacity that is needed for online back-up
Get Cloud Back-up
- For your laptop : R9.00 per laptop , R3.00 per GB of storage
- For your server : R370.00 per server , R125.00 per optional module per server, R3.00 per GB of storage , and an R850.00 once-off set-up fee
- For your virtual machine: R250.00 per virtual machine, R125.00 per optional module, R3.00 per GB of storage , and an R850.00 once-off set-up fee
Get Vodacom Cloud Backup
Get in touch by completing the form below