Feel like you have what it takes to join this exceptional team?
Send us your CV and motivation today.
Department: Agora Innovate Department – Development Team, reporting into Lead Developer
Agora Tec is looking for an energetic Junior Developer to join its small team of Software Developers in Maintaining, improving and automating existing systems as well as contributing to development on new digital products. The candidate will form part of a team responsible for development of numerous digital products, from conceptualization to implementation, as well as the day-to-day running of the company-wide network, systems and processes and the successful candidate will be exposed to great learning opportunities.
- Mobile and web application development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, either independently or collaboratively with development team.
- Maintenance of existing financial and in house systems
- Development for the automation and improvement of existing systems and processes
- Running protocols and processes for monthly billrun and other functions
- Network maintenance and management
- Ability to work remotely and meet project deadlines
- Effectively communicate with project stakeholders
- Ability and eagerness to learn quickly
- Responsible for delivering functioning and (mostly) bug free code.
- Follow standard best practices around software development.
- Participate in product innovation processes where necessary
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POST
Minimum educational, qualifications and experience that are required to perform the job competently.
- 2 – 5 years Years Software Development Experience
- Technology skill set required:
- Microsoft SQL
- My SQL
- .Net Core
- Java script
- Familiar with
- Windows Server
- Github and/or Bitbucket
- API integrations
- Learning attitude