Feel like you have what it takes to join this exceptional team?
Send us your CV and motivation today.
Salary range: 8 – 10k basic plus commission
This position reports to the National Sales Manager and requires a strong driven, energetic, disciplined, organized and professional person with a passion to sell and present ICT to Corporate and SME customers, adding to the growth and profitability of Agora Tec. This position demands outstanding telephone etiquette, spoken clarity and confidence.
- Directly identify and pursue sales opportunities across all industry sectors directly using own initiative.
- Sale of and achievement of upgrades and new connection volume and revenue targets on the Vodacom network.
- Conducting telephonic conversations and presentations for customers with a high degree of professionalism.
- Able to sell competently via telephone, digital, virtual and from time-to-time face-to-face mediums.
- Manage and complete relevant paperwork required by company to facilitate client onboarding
- Relationship building within Agora Tec functional and business areas to assist with the success of processes and any customer or internal matters
- Actively market Agora Tec with integrity and professionalism
- Contribute innovative ideas and suggestions
- Meeting management requests and deadlines in relation to sales activities, targets and performance, and general reporting
- Utilising the systems and processes as mandated by management including leads systems, KPI measurement tools, Microsoft calendar management and so forth
- Adherence to Company HR Policies and Procedures
- Engage in network development
- Keep effective and accurate records of sales activities and meeting information
- Working hours will be from 08h00 to 16:30 inclusive of a 30 minute lunchbreak.
- Present oneself in a professional manner in respect of dress and presentation at all times.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Hunter sales profile – able to generate own leads
- Business acumen
- Sales and negotiation
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Peoples person
- Excellent telesales skills
- Work independently and/or as part of a team
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Delivery driven
- Awareness of personal presentation
- Business language skill awareness
- Initiative to learn and grow
- Presentation skills
- Matric minimum requirement
- Tertiary education an advantage
- ICT Industry courses an advantage
- Solid track record of sales success
- Proficient on MS Word and Excel
- Experience using ICT network systems such as Morpheus or C3D
- Minimum of 3-4 years sales experience in ICT/Telecoms industry
Non- negotiable – must have a presentable vehicle and valid driver’s license.