Vodacom assists South African businesses with a variety of tech solutions, including Microsoft’s Azure offering.
Azure allows you to benefit from powerful data and artificial intelligence services to build smart apps, and offers over 100 services, using a truly reliable hybrid cloud.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a holistic set of infrastructure elements such as virtual machines, storage, operating systems and applications that allow customers to rapidly deploy and manage business information systems within a public or hybrid cloud.
“Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organization meet your business challenges. It’s the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favourite tools and frameworks.” – Microsoft
Why use Vodacom’s Azure offering?
Vodacom’s professional service removes the complexity of cloud adoption by providing experts to assist with designing cloud migration strategies for Azure. They also provide ongoing support. Utilising Vodacom’s Cloud Connect product, you will be able to access Azure via Express Route.
Vodacom promises the following service promises to Microsoft Azure clients:
- Access to a team of Microsoft Azure certified experts.
- A dedicated project manager during migration projects.
- 24/7 operational support including escalation capabilities.
- Option of fully outsourcing the management of your environment.
- Have the cost-saving flexibility of paying only as you use Microsoft Azure.
- Make better decisions and create finer experiences with the insights gained from your data.
- Get faster cloud capability adoption with the dedicated and skilled support of Vodacom’s Microsoft experts.
Microsoft’s Azure offers a virtual data centre with varied storage and virtual networking elements. Businesses also have the option of hybrid or a full cloud disaster recovery plan with dedicated resource.
More information on Vodacom’s Microsoft Azure solutions, please send an email to Agora Tec.